The Art of Family Photography
Creative Learning for Professional Photographers
Are you just starting out in your family photography business? or moving into this genre of photography from another? then I’m here to for you. You can shadow me while I work with a real family, take notes and then grill me afterwards. I’m an open book!
You can see how I:
- Prepare before a shoot
- Relate to the families I work with
- Capture real emotions and connections
- Think creatively in different locations – at home and in urban locations
- Find beautiful light
- Work through difficult sessions and situations
- Edit in Lr
- You’ll understand how your own motivation, passion and style affects the way you work.
Includes 2 hour session in home or outdoors
Watch Me Shoot
Follow me on a 2 hour family lifestyle shoot and see how I work
Ask me *anything* afterwards! I’ll answer all your business, shooting and editing questions.
Side-by-side Lightroom processing
*Not available to photographers in London*